Terms of Service
- The account holder is responsible for the actions of account users.
- Any use which interferes with the server's ability to function in its primary purpose of publishing web documents is prohibited.
- Mail abuse (including, but not limited to, mass mailing unsolicited email and email forgery) and usenet news abuse (including, but not limited to, mass crossposting articles and posting unrelated to group topics), whether direct or indirect, whether used externally to promote a site at Argon Blue or sent via Argon Blue, is prohibited.
- Use of Argon Blue's facilities to provide software or lists for mass mailing unsolicited email is prohibited.
- Use of Argon Blue's facilities to commit network abuse (including, but not limited to, denial of service attacks such as ping bombing, email bombing, "smurf", "winnuke", "land", "teardrop", etc.) to compromise the security, availability or performance of hosts or networks is prohibited.
- All data stored or transmitted must be legal under all applicable US laws. The account holder is solely responsible for determining the legality of their data which is stored or transmitted.
- Should the account holder become the target of a network attack, Argon Blue reserves the right to take any necessary actions (including, but not limited to, temporary suspension of the account holder's account) required to return server or network operation to normal.
- Argon Blue will use its best efforts to maintain, but does not guarantee, the privacy of email, network use, and the contents of user directories.
- Use of Argon Blue services, including the storage of information, is at the account holder's sole risk. Argon Blue does not warrant either the results to be obtained from the service or that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. Argon Blue's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Argon Blue nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering Argon Blue services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of Argon Blue services, the inability to use Argon Blue services, or any breach of any warranty. The provisions of this paragraph will survive termination of this agreement.
- The account holder will indemnify and hold harmless Argon Blue against any loss, damage, cost and expense which Argon Blue may incur or become liable for by reason of claims or actions for libel, violation of privacy rights, plagiarism, copyright infringement, trademark or trade name infringement, domain name disputes, and claims arising in connection with data transmitted pursuant to the terms and provisions of this agreement and any claims or suits resulting from the account holder's use of the service including, without limitation, the expense and cost of defending any and all such claims and actions, except where such claims result solely from the negligence of Argon Blue's failure to perform its obligations under this agreement. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement.
- If Argon Blue is informed of an alleged copyright or trademark infringement involving an account, Argon Blue will attempt to notify the account holder of those allegations and secure a response. Argon Blue may, in its sole discretion, remove or terminate the account containing, on a temporary or permanent basis, materials which Argon Blue believes may create, constitute, or contribute to copyright or trademark infringements. Account holder expressly waives the right to assert any claims against Argon Blue for any such removal or termination. To inform Argon Blue of a possible infringement please send an email to email@example.com.
- Accounts are invoiced monthly. Payment is due when invoiced. Overdue accounts may be terminated, suspended or assessed a finance charge equal to no more than 2% per month (24% APY) at Argon Blue's discretion. Accounts unpaid after 60 days will be sold to a collection agency for recovery.
- Argon Blue does not offer refunds for services rendered or for the unused remainder of a service term. This includes (but is not limited to) one time setup fees and/or subsequent charges regardless of usage. Argon Blue does not issue refunds for services rendered or for the unused remainder of a service term. All cancellations must occur at the end of a term.
- If you dispute a charge that is later found to be a valid charge, Argon Blue reserves the right to assess an administration fee not to exceed $150.
- Argon Blue may terminate service to the subscriber at any time, without notice, for violation of this agreement. Argon Blue will not be liable for any damages or harm to the account holder resulting from such termination.
- The account holder may terminate their account at any time per their service contract. The request to terminate the account must be in writing. The account holder may send cancellation request via an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, by postal mail or by fax.
- Use of an Argon Blue account indicates acceptance of the terms of this agreement by the account holder.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of California. This agreement contains the full understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any email correspondence with the account holder which is in any way inconsistent with, or which adds to, the provisions of this agreement is null and void.